You started your private practice for a reason, and it's time.
it's time to take it to the next level.
It's time to get serious about finding clients you love working with.
it's Time to make a difference in more peoples' lives.
you're in this strange position of being a business owner and a healthcare provider. But unlike doctors and dentists, who have the luxury of filling their practices through insurance partnerships, you have to do most of the client acquisition work on your own.
How much did you learn about marketing your practice in grad school?
If your answer is "not much," you're not alone.
Most therapists know that they need a website, but are totally lost as to what to put on it.
That's where I come in:
I design beautiful and hard-working websites.
When I design websites, aesthetics play a huge role. However, the look of your website should always be informed by your goals, your personality, and your ideal clients. Folks who design pretty websites without first considering who they're designing them for are, frankly, missing the mark.
I'm here to help you grow your practice. And in order to grow your practice in the modern era, you need to leverage the internet. I'm not being dramatic when I say that therapists who don't use the internet to reach potential clients are making it harder for the people who need their services to find them - not to mention, they're leaving money on the table.
The best way to leverage the internet? Build a solid, hard-working website that converts visitors into prospective clients, and prospective clients into paying clients. In other words, use your website as a powerful marketing tool.
"Aaaaaahhh! Marketing! Gross!" - Every Therapist Ever.
Marketing doesn't have to be difficult. Or sleazy.
When done with integrity, marketing is about making your services accessible to those who need them most. What's so gross about that?
A good website will:
their unique experience
visitors into clients
I'll design you a site that does all three.
First, let me know you're ready to start by applying here.
phase 1: brand development
This phase is all about clarity. Through a series of questionnaires, you'll explore your goals, your professional identity, and who you're meant to serve. We'll develop a solid visual presence that communicates your values, energy, and outlook so that your ideal clients can feel connected to you, even before meeting you.
phase 2: strategy
In this phase, we'll start planning the design. We'll identify exactly what you need your website to do, and how to reach your ideal clients. We'll talk about which marketing channels (email, social media, etc.) you feel called to use, and I'll make some suggestions based on who your ideal client is.
PHASE 3: DESIGN
This is when all of our necessary groundwork comes together and your new website starts to take shape. In this phase, I'll be focused on synthesizing all the information you provided to create a cohesive final product. I'll send frequent updates via email to get your feedback and make sure everything is on track.
Your project concludes
with a final walk-through of your website and tutorial call to ensure you feel confident in managing your website after I'm gone. Then, I'll send you a .zip file of all of your digital goodies (logo files, brand style guide, photography assets, etc.), and you'll be ready to launch your new website!
typical project timeline:
4-8 weeks, depending on how quickly I receive feedback from you.
My comprehensive website design services are right for you if you're ready to establish a solid online presence for your practice, and you meet the following criteria:
- You're a therapist, coach, or other "holder of space," and you've been in practice for two or more years.
- You either have a website that needs major updates, or don't have a website at all.
- You're fully committed to taking your business to the next level.
- You know that "hope marketing" (hoping for clients to show up in your office) doesn't work.
- You're ready to try something new.
- You're ready to stop doing all the things in your business, and hire out your web design + branding because it's not your zone of genius.
- You trust the process.
Is this you? Apply here.
My services may not be right for you if:
- You're just starting out, and you're unclear about whether or not you want to start a private practice.
- The investment doesn't feel doable for you right now. I offer payment plan options, but if the investment feels like too much of a stretch, I'd prefer that you wait until you feel ready.
- You're too busy to collaborate on the design process. While my goal is to make your life easier, the development of your brand and website requires an open and prompt line of email communication.
WEBSITE DESIGN + BRANDING
- One year of Squarespace's annual business plan.
- Custom domain registration (new domains only).
- Questionnaire bundle - 60-90 minutes of your time, and I'll have all the information I need to start your design!
- Brand development - colors, fonts, supporting visual elements, values, voice, and ideal client identification.
- Custom design & copy.
- 5-10 pages.
- Tutorial Call upon design completion.
optional add ons
- Logo Reframe (improve existing logo) - $322
- New Logo - $387
- eCommerce Page - $318
- Email List Integration - $255-$288
- Opt-In Offer - $75-$244